Creating an Effective Communication Strategy
By Lynda Carter
George Bernard Shaw (1856 – 1950) Irish playwright
Project Managers spend a significant amount of their time ensuring that everyone has a common understanding of the project’s purpose, approach and progress. Actively managing communications answers the following questions:
- Who needs information on the project?
- What do they need to know?
- When do they need information?
- How will they get the information?
Communications is a critical, yet difficult part of any project. In this presentation you will learn common terminology and best practice techniques for:
- Understanding the nuances of effective communication
- Creating a communication strategy that increases the probability of getting the right information to the right people at the right time